Co-developer: Dr. John Behrens, Dr. Barbara Green
Media: Interactive simulation
- Description: Statistics is considered a dry and difficult subject by many students. In attempt to resolve this problem, this program was written to provide a graphical and interactive environment for beginning statistics learners. The content is based upon the text written by Dr. Larry Toothaker. The program has a built-in tracking function to monitor the use of hypertext by users.
To download and run the program:
- Download the binhex (hqx) file of the sea extracting archive (sea). Your browser should convert it back to the original state. If not, please use Stuffit Expander.
- Make sure your Mac has HyperCard Player or HyperCard.
- Click on the icon Chapter 1 to begin.
- Each chapters are standalone and does not link to each other. Please start each stack individually.
Table of Contents